Cable O-Ring Cutter 65
The Cutting Tool for the fast Sample Preparing
Save up to ⅔ measuring uncertainty with well prepared samples
Easy to use...
With the Cable O-Ring Cutter 65 it is really easy and quick to cut sample slices (cable sheath cutter) with an outer diameter from 1 to 65 mm (<2.56"). The samples are optimally prepared for measurements in off-line cable measuring devices.
The Cable Cutter 65 prepares your cable samples optimally for qualitative measurements in offline cable measuring instruments. With its compact dimensions and low weight it is optimally suitable for the application in the lab and in the production.
- Sample preparation according to IEC EN 60811
- Cutting device for cable samples with an outer diameter up to 65 mm (2.56 Inch)
- Thin, evenly and parallel cut samples with a smooth surface
- Precise and repeatable measuring results
- LED to illuminate the cutting process
|Width x Length x Height:||400 x 400 x 280 mm /
15.75 x 15.75 x 11.02 Inch
|Weight:||8,5 kg / 18.7 lbs|
|Power consumption:||100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power supply:||max. 40 Watt|
|Knife:||Martor Grafix 680 knife|
|Ø - Cable sample:||1 - 65 mm / 0.04 - 2.56 In.|